Latest Post  |  Objective  |  Itinerary  |  Gear List  |  Electronics List  |  Using the Map

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Getting ready to move up!

Today we are making final preparations for our move up to Camp 2. We are reviewing our gear, food, & other equipment to ensure all is ready for our summit push.

If the weather holds we will plan to ascend to Camp 2 tomorrow (May 13), then rest a day or two there awaiting a good forecast before moving up to Camps 3, then 4, etc. The earliest day we could summit Everest would be May 18.

All climbers are excited for the culmination of our expedition, we're keeping our fingers crossed for good weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment